Friday 24 December 2010

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!

Here's Curly Watts, Terry Duckworth and Kevin Webster (with '80s 'tache and bouffant mullet) having a ripping Rovers Christmas in 1985.

I'm signing off for the Christmas period (some of us are working, sadly!), but I'll be back very soon with all I've promised in previous posts and more about bay windows, Phyllis's love for Percy, Bobby the cat, Annie's glorious pretensions, Alf's completely un-destroyed Corner Shop and anything else that might be of interest to fans of old Corrie.

Thanks to everybody who drops in here and for all the e-mails and comments. To all those celebrating, I wish you a very happy Christmas!

5 comments:

Cerys said...

Merry Christmas to my favourite Corrie blogger. xxx

Joy A said...

merry Christmas and best for 2011. Thanks for a fascinating blog.

Anonymous said...

I echo the above sentiments. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday period!

Maria said...

Sorry to hear you are working, Andy. I hope you manage to get SOME time to yourself for Christmas/New Year. I like the new look for the blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

jacks oh no its terry and curly and kevin do you know kevin has an acdinett