Thursday 13 August 2009

Holiday Time!

Holiday time - Minnie Caldwell (Margot Bryant) and Ena Sharples (Violet Carson) take a holiday at home. Minnie wears her "Kiss Me Quick" hat!

Well, I'm off on me hols - Hunstanton beckons.

"You're holidaying in England?!" an American pal of mine said last night.

Well, yes. A holiday isn't a holiday to me without a nice stick of rock and a rain-lashed beach!

Next week, I'll start the 1976 Revisited series of posts. Until then, whatever you're doing, I hope you enjoy it!

xxxx

2 comments:

Flaming Nora said...

Andy, can we have more Suzi Birchall please for my lovely man?

Drew said...

You can, Nora, luv. I've got an interesting tabloid newspaper article with Cheryl Murray from 1983 - somewhere. When I can lay hands on it, I'll put the details on-line, together with some screen caps.